Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seriously People!

So since my pregnant belly is finally starting to look like a baby is in there instead of a tummy that could use a few sit ups people in public feel the need to make their comments. Everyone seems to feel the need to say " you must be having a girl I can tell by the way you are carrying" for which my quick response is "nope it's a boy". I mean I am completely happy with our new baby boy addition but I will say I was hoping for a little girl just to take that pressure off (  I have a fear of us only having all boys ). So needless to say I don't particularly enjoy this comment.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

At least random people don't feel the need to walk up to you and feel on your tummy. That always freaked me out!! And you will get your girl - I'm sure of it!

Jeanine & Christian Brown said...

Don't give up hope. We waited 3 years after Aaron to have Nicole. You should have a shirt made that says "if you have a comment please check it at the door".