Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's either motherhood or pregnancy? ( I hope )

So today is close to most days with a few added twists. At 3 am the fire alarm out of battery beep starts going off ( why this always occurs in the middle of the night I don't know ). Of course it is located at the highest point of our house so Cj on the absolute top of our ladder reaching as high as he can, can just barley reach it to change the battery. 1st problem solved. Taygen though has now woken up from the commotion and stupid me let him out of his crib. Needless to say to a two year old the excitement of getting out of your crib at 3:30 does not wear off so quickly. So from 3:30 till 5 I try and persuade him to return to sleep. Finally giving up and just putting him back in his bed to cry it out a little. Everyone sleeps, Taygen of course since he got up and played in the middle of the night decides to sleep in till 9 ( normally would be excited for ) which destroys nap for the day. So why am I going on this long tale I think it is in hopes of somehow defending my later mind blank. So here I was now driving late to a class Tay has at henderson rec when I suddenly realize I am not wearing a bra. Yes I got completely dressed and everything and yet no bra. No this isn't completely tragic as I am not that well endowed in the top half but still. So I am blaming it on the rough night and following day combined with the fact that I am pregnant in my last trimester. Apparently common dressing abilities is lost in the last months of pregnancy.

4 comments:

Jennilyn said...

That is the best Mom story!!! That made me laugh out loud!!! I hate those days but can't help but laugh at them later. Hope things go well for you and your pregnancy.

Tricia said...

Oh man!!! That is too funny but all too real. Hope today is a much better day fill with a nap and bra.

Michelle Malesis said...

I totally know those kind of days, its good to hear I'm not the only one that has those days. But I have to say it was pretty funny! :)

KB said...

Tricia should have said filled with a nap and a full bra! :-)