Friday, February 20, 2009

Taygen turns 2!

It has just occurred to me that I no longer have a little baby. Instead I have this little man like overnight. Taygen turned 2 the end of January and we had a small celebration. I was all geared up to do something  a little extravagant but instead decided to do a small family celebration. Taygen was in a pretty horrible mood, of course right. We had a good time though.
I went and got a little bouquet of balloons they were a huge hit with Tay.

Mommy thought about making cupcakes but then my pregnancy hormones kicked in and the love I have for Freed's Bakery cakes took over any other idea.

Of course as with most kids after opening the first toy he was set and didn't care about any of the other ones.

The expression on his face describes the night not too excited about anything.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Taygen!! He is such a cutie!!!

Anya said...

Hi- tell Chet to go to www.gvs1999.com and sign up so he can get all the 10 year reunion details for this year. Tell him to pass it on to anyone else from our class!
Taygen is sooo cute. :)