Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wagon Fun

This is one of Taygen's new loves. He got a wagon for christmas and knowing daddy would take a lot of asking to put it together mommy went ahead and dragged it into the house to attempt it. It was not a hard project except Taygen was so territorial about the thing the moment it came out of the box it was all I could do to put it together with him climbing in and out and pulling it around with just 2 wheels on. We have christened it with a few rides already, though I don't think contraction happy mommy will be able to pull it much longer so it will have to be a family activity with big strong daddy pulling it along.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you having contractions already? How far along are you now?

Chet and Kristina Cox said...

Yes I am just one of those people that always has contractions. This time around they are just gonna wait and see how I do for now I just have to watch them and if the get consistent I have to lay down to help them stop. Hopefully no bedrest this pregnancy:) For now it's life as usual.