Monday, November 17, 2008

Drum Roll Please

Baby Number 2 is on IT"S way

We are very please to announce that we are adding a new addition to the family! We are all very excited well if Tay had any idea I bet he would be excited. Today was the big first ultrasound I waited to announce till now because I just don't always believe it till I see it. Of course as soon as we can announce whether we are having a he or she we will, until then we are still in the IT stage. Today the tech speculated it was a boy and then the doctor came in and speculated a girl. So we will have to wait some more weeks till we know for sure.  Otherwise we are just enjoying the peace that comes with still only having one child as he sits next to me on the floor screaming because he can't stand it when I do anything else but hang out with him:)

11 comments:

KB said...

YEA BABY!!! Just wait- you, too, will be late for everthing...

Kerry said...

Congratulations Kristina!! That is wonderful news! I am sure Taygen is going to be a wonderful big brother!!

Katy said...

Yay! Congratulations! We still need to get together some time.

Tricia said...

Whohoooo! I totally knew you were! Not that you look it or anything just more so in the way you were acting ;) I tried to hint at it but didn't want to be pushy. The BIG clue: you drank soda and it was rootbeer, a total prego thing to do! I can't wait to meet your new little joy. Tay will make such a good big brother! I think IT looks so darling in the ultrasound picture! Congrats.

When are you due?

Julie said...

Yeah, congrats Christina little babies are so fun to have around!

Jeanine & Christian Brown said...

Congratulations. I hope you get a girl. They make things so interesting.:) I hope you have an easy time.

Anya said...

Congrats- that is so exciting for you guys.

Jennifer said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! That is exciting news.

Jennilyn said...

Yeah!!! So when are you due? Two is kinda scary at first but it ends up being a piece of cake. I hope you have an easy and well pregnancy.

Andrea said...

great news (even though granny spilled the beans forever ago)...but we will be excited to hear boy or girl!!

Michelle Malesis said...

Well I definately didn't know who Kristina Cox was but when you said Cheney I knew right away. It's so good to hear from you and I'm so glad that you found my blog. Congrats on being pregnant again!! When are you due? Email me details when you get a chance. mmalesis@comcast.net