Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow fun

I know I have been a total lag lately on the blogging to be honest I finally jumped on the twilight train and found myself completely obsessed! I read all four books in one week! Anyone who hasn't read them yet I definitely recommend them, who can pass up a good love story. In addition to the normal pregnancy things like morning sickness which is thankfully gone and the exhaustion which isn't as bad a before but definitely lingering. I just haven't found myself with pictures and stories to blog. Till now of course:)

This past weekend we were able to head up to the snow for the weekend with our good friends it was tons of fun the kids adored the snow and we got to do some family photos.


This was too cute for me Taygen wanted to pull Evan around, what good little buddies

Thankfully this day the weather was nice and warm so even though the kids were without snow clothes they didn't freeze, of course Taygen was trying everything he could. This is where the water was running off after melting off the roof. Taygen enjoyed the fun little shower.

I was a little surprised how much he loved the snow he hoped right in and would jump in the deep snow up to his little waist no problem. Needless to say it took a little bit of trying to get the kids to finally go back inside.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

That looks like so much fun! My boys are always so excited for the snow but only last a few minutes!!! Glad you are feeling better and I can't believe you read all 4 books in a week!! I have a sewing project I need to talk to you about!

bec said...

I'm so glad you blog! You & your family look so great! Tay is adorable! I'm so excited for the reunion to see everyone again. I hope your parents & siblings are all coming too!