Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

We had a fun Halloween this year since Taygen understood more of what was actually going on. We had a little pre-halloween fun at Cj's parents ward trunk or treat which went really well so I knew the real show would go pretty well too.

This was our pre-halloween party I didn't even attempt to try and get Taygen into his real costume because I knew it was going to be a battle. So instead I let him wear some skeleton Pj's.

This is the real costume I loved and tried to get him to like. As you can tell from the above picture it was a hard sell. Even with candy as a bribe he was not having it.

So we ended up in this costume which has a odd story behind it. Cj;s mom had gotten it for us back in the day before children when the dogs were like your children and we used to buy them sweaters to wear outside in the winter snow. I thought it was so cute I kept it and when digging in a box to find my own halloween costume I came upon  it. Tay actually would wear it without any fight so we gave in.













3 comments:

Andrea said...

I love it! Just wait until you have 4 little ones crying about their costumes. :-)

Tricia said...

Great memories! I love how he had THREE costumes. His real costume is my favorite! :) Poor Kristina, but it makes a good story.

Anya said...

I see your husband wears his Rebel gear all year round as well....or was that his costume? :)