Sunday, January 8, 2012

Capturing Moments

I have many friends or just know many others who are very talented in photography. Something i've always envied I love photography but have never understood how to actually accomplish it. I recently took a class to sharpen up my skills not because i'm looking to do photography as a profession but like most parents I take thousands of photos of my children and I just wanted to be able to on our time capture some wonderful photos. I've become so excited about heading out with the kids and just letting them play in fun unique places while I practice my skills.

I thought it would be fun to take pictures of the boys on the beach in their christmas jammies.















I never got around to sending out Holiday Cards this year! So heres the Cox Family 2011

2 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

You are so good at photography. I love the pictures you took.

sbunney said...

Your boys are soo cute!! Beautiful family!