Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Horses and Tractors

A visit down to my parents is always a wonderful vacation for us. There's lots for the boys to do I get a lot of relaxation with my family around helping with the kids. The boys really love going and they hate to leave and as soon as they get home they are excited to go back.


A cowboy set up this little cowboy town right next to a strawberry stand and had little pony rides. The boys loved it.



My dad tried to take Taygen earlier in the day but Taygen refused to ride the horse without his cowboy boots and new woody cowboy hat that we acquired at disneyland a few weeks before.




My parents have this little play tractor for the boys to ride around at their house. We spend a lot of time riding around on that tractor. Of course now that Corbin is older we also spend a lot of time refereeing the boys on who gets to drive. ( notice the cowboy hat..i'm so glad he's over that thing )



No comments: