Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Birthday Party

Our sweet little Corbin turned two years old, i'm feeling happy about it because Taygen and him have really become those " brothers" loving causing trouble and playing pretend together and sometimes fighting non-stop together. It's fun to see there little relationship grow now that Corbin can really keep up. At the same time I am so sad that my little baby is gone and a little boy has taken his place. We had a simple family party for him since we have so much family in town.

My kids are oh so shy Corbin had to hide while we sang happy birthday to him.

Me getting crafty with my sillouette


My fun new business idea of creating custom nursery artwork


Corbin will always accept something sweet to eat he has such a sweet tooth. Lately to curb his craving i've started to give him a couple squirts of hershey syrup into his mouth so he can get his chocolate fix:)


cute birthday shirt mommy made

and of course he made out with lots of fun loot!

2 comments:

stacia said...

Love the birthday shirt! You should sell them. I would also buy that cake. It looks like it would taste delicious!

SmashleyB said...

Your family is SO cute, I can't believe how big those boys are!!