Friday, February 5, 2010

First Day of School

Taygen has started preschool! Because he is still having some trouble with his speech they put him in the school district preschool. The first week was pretty rough on him. Taygen was not happy about being dropped off without mommy. We talked about it for weeks leading up to the big day and he was very excited but when the day arrived and we were at the school not so much. Each day we make improvements though and everyday but the first he is all smiles when I pick him up. He is able to get away from regular old mommy for a few hours and meet some new friends and play and learn. I think it will be great for him and know that soon he'll just run right in no problem:)




2 comments:

Pike's Place said...

He is so cute! Love the backpack. Jayce had a really hard time when he first started a couple of years back, so I understand your pain. Glad he's doing better -- he'll be a pro in no time!

KB said...

What a handsome boy! I am so glad that he is warming up. Good job to you, Kristina... I do not think I would have held up nearly a well as you did through this.