Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas Time ( Oh yes I am that behind )

Christmas time was great this year we were a little busier than normal with Cj opening the new store so not all our decorations got up and there were no lights on the outside of the house but that didn't stop us from enjoying the christmas spirit. There was lots of good fun, lots of time to spend with family and lots of new activities for Taygen.

This year we made christmas cookies something I don;'t normally do seeing as I don't have a sweet tooth and until now my kiddies have been to young to be interested. This year Taygen and I had at it.

The decorating part was more Daddy and Taygen would decorate a cookie and then eat it, and so on and so forth. So we didn't end up with many finished at the end.

My kids as always made out like bandits in the present department both grandparents love to spoil these little kiddies:)



1 comment:

KB said...

Ahhhh... return of the penguin? haha! So cute, those little boys are! :-)