Thursday, August 20, 2009

My not so brilliant idea


Taygen is pretty obsessed with these dirt bikes we have two that haven't been ridden in forever but we hate to get rid of them since in a few years Taygen will be able to ride them. So every  in and out of our garage Taygen asks to go play on them which be wouldn't to be to big of a deal if it wasn't so darn hot right now and you sweat standing in our garage for even 5 minutes. So on this particular day after telling him no once again and dragging him inside crying I thought why don't I just bring it inside:) Not a bad idea except the bliss only lasted about 20 minutes and then it tipped onto the ground and completely scratched  our concrete floor opps!

1 comment:

Tiar Hatley said...

Tiar's husband said concrete damage is a small price to pay for the love of dirtbikes!!!! I am jealous, I want one or two!!!! No, not for my kids, for me!!!!