Monday, August 3, 2009

Finally

Only 2 months later Taygen finally showed some interest in giving his baby brother a little physical attention. While he will get in his face and talk and poke him ( gently) with his finger or quickly give him his pacifier when he makes a peep he has yet to want to actually hold him. Till now...

It started out like this me gently putting Corbin to merely lean on Taygen

After a few minutes of the lean I asked if he would like to hold him he gave me a indecisive look so I took my chance and laid Corbin on his lap. You can tell by the smile he enjoyed it.

Of course like any man he had to have something to play with while he was holding the baby I mean just enjoying him is not enough.

Corbin is such a great baby which is a pretty stark contrast to how Taygen was. At 2 months he is....
Sleeping through the night from about 10 till about 5 ish

He holds his head up great which he has been doing pretty much since birth but he has now mastered it quite well.

We are finally getting giggles and smiles from him that are genuine instead of randomly while he was probably passing gas.

He is so calm and easy and will just go with the flow all day ( a trait that definitely came from his mother)

He is a great little boy and we are just enjoying almost every minute.

p.s. Yes Tay is naked in most pictures I have we are really working on the potty training.

5 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Ooohh . . . I hope my baby is just as content and cute. Please send some of those calm vibes towards my baby bump. :)

Tiar Hatley said...

We were trying potty training for a while this summer. So we too had a naked child for a few months. Then she reverted and decided she didn't want to do it anymore and then made no effort to go in the toilet. Even made a point to pee on top of the toilet. Instead of fighting, we'll try again later. But it is really annoying when she has to go potty while I'm in the middle of grocery shopping.

Jennilyn said...

Your boys are so cute! Good to hear that Tay is warming up to Corbin, I am anxious to see what Landon will do with his little sister.

Kerry said...

Those are just the cutest little boys! Can't believe it's already been two months!

kyliecox said...

taygen is the freaking bomb.