Thursday, June 11, 2009

One week old

Our little wiggle is one week old, I have decided to call him wiggle because when he is awake he is a total wiggle worm just boppin his head around and wiggling his little body. So far Corbin is a great little baby just content and happy to be  doing about anything. He is already sleeping pretty well through out the night giving us nice 4 hour stretches between feedings when I say we I mean me of course since I am the food source. He doesn't mind the crazy noises his older brother provides in the house just hangs outs in his swing or sleeps  quietly. Taygen is showing more and more interest in him but not enough to want to hold him or really get too close he prefers to just observe. No problems with jealously though he just goes about his business and lets the wiggle worm do the same. 


7 comments:

Tricia said...

He is perfect. I want to bring you dinner but after you mom has left because that is when you really need the help!! Enjoy your sweet baby.

Jennilyn said...

Did you take those pictures? Those are so adorable! He is so cute...I can't wait for our little one to come.

Tiar Hatley said...

He is a beautiful baby. You guys did well! Say Hi to your mom for me.

Bart and Kellie said...

These pictures are so cute! The second one looks like Taygen! What cute brothers!

Jennifer said...

Congrats!! He is so precious! YOu guys make beautiful babies :)

Unknown said...

He is so sweet. Hope everything is going well. Let me know when your in Cali so I can see him!

Mandy and Chris said...

The hat looks great! Is there anything you're mom can't do? He is so cute. I am so glad we were able to visit.