Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Baby Story

Mommy with  her new little guy

Proud Daddy of his new little boy

So for those of you who are interested in the tale of our newest edition being born read on:
Once again I was induced not something I was hoping for since with this pregnancy I was already having consistent contractions at 24 weeks. For some reason my body freaks when I am pregnant and then by month nine it just decides oh well I guess I don't mind this lets just stay pregnant. Anyways even with my anxiety about having another induction ( Taygen took a while and I was not pumped about having to hang out in the hospital for so long again ). My doctor was kind enough to schedule me on my due date so the torture of  the last weeks of pregnancy could be over. So on Cj and I went to the  hospital early in the morning the got me all hooked up to pitocin which thankfully I was already having lots of contractions so  the meds just pumped those up and we were on our way. So after a about 7 hours of waiting all filled with steady dilation and an epidural of course we were ready for the event. Now with Tay the pushing was a good hour anyone who has seen his large noggin may have a guess why. So to say the  least I was praying for a smaller head on this kid. So the  nurse asks me to push  and about half way through the push yells "stop stop stop! The baby is going to come out stop let me run and get the doctor" Sweet I thought to myself:) that was way easier than last time. Doc comes in 2 quick pushes and out pops our little Corbin. Needless to say the easy and quick delivery and realitivly quick labor provided a way easier recovery. So we are all doing good healthy and working out our system. We are very happy to have such a precious little one to  add to our already great little family.


3 comments:

Kerry said...

Love those pictures! Glad it all went so smoothly for you! Nothing like a few pushes and a new love to hold! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see more pictures of cute Corbin!

KB said...

Way to go- you were made to have babies- you know, like 6 or 7! haha!!! So glad Corbin can finally join the party.

Tricia said...

I am so glad everything went so well! He just just darling and I love his name. Congrats on your newest little guy!