Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Corbin's 3!

It feels like Corbin has been in our family forever but at the same time I can't believe my little baby boy is not a baby anymore but a 3 year old. Corbin is an amazing kid CJ and I are constantly surprised by him. He adores his older brother and while sometimes they fight non stop it's so cute to see him try and keep up with Taygen. He's is so chatty. Those who know what we went through with Taygen having Corbin be so talkative is a constant surprise to us. He talks so much I must admit sometimes I go a little crazy especially in the car he just never stops talking. CJ and I just laugh sometimes at how he never stops. He is definitely a sassy little thing and it depends on the mood he's in if he's going to be nice and social or totally ignore people and tell them " he no like them". For his birthday this year we decided on just a fun family swim party it was perfect, very low maintenance for me but still a fun celebration for him. We love you Corbin!





1 comment:

KB said...

Happy birthday, Corbin! I can't believe he is already 3!!!