Sunday, December 12, 2010

Soccer!

This year Taygen got to have his first try at a team sport! He was a little apprehensive about the whole thing but at the end he started to really like it. I don't know that he kicked the ball but a handful of times during the games but my goal for him was to let him burn a little energy and be involved with a team. Also to just have fun!

This was the first practice, it took us a while to even get him to go out onto the field

The games were so funny to watch, little kids having no real idea what the were doing and parents on the sidelines trying to give them direction.


We had a good time and I will definitely sign him up again next year. Not because I think he is actually learning the game but just for him to have fun and RUN!

1 comment:

Mandy and Chris said...

So Cute! I need a little boy