Saturday, May 2, 2009

Guests Beware

Yes I know I may be a tad crazy but can't deny anymore that potty training Taygen may be possible. Even though a month from now I will be sleep deprived and struggling to work out the new way of life that our sweet little bundle of joy will bring I have to try since one in diapers instead of two would be a dream. Taygen has been showing interest in potty training and we have had some mild success so we decided we should a least try and just see how it goes. So as the title explains guests beware there just may be a pant-less 2 year old running around our  house.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! Good luck potty training him. My sis tried to potty train the middle child Leah a month before Addison was born and potty training lasted a LONG time. Maybe boys are different. For your sake I hope so :)

Pike's Place said...

Good luck!! I, too, am trying to get Alyssa potty trained and in her own bed -- all in preparation for my little one. It's stressful! :) How did I not know you had a blog? Thanks for commenting on mine . . . now I can get Cox updates. :)

KB said...

Oh, we have miised you guys- pantless Tay and all! :-)

Tricia said...

Look at that cute toosh! Hang in there, it is all worth it! I hope he does better then Trevor who just learned to poop in the potty. Good luck!

The Powells said...

How did/does the potty training go? My son WON'T do it. So I decided that I'm not going to force it. When are you due?