Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun with Taygen

These are just a few random cute pics of Taygen.

Proof that Taygen is a little garbage disposal he is having calamari at a fancy restaurant. Although to him it probably just tastes like chewy french fries.

After playing outside in the sand box and a very good amount of sand clinging to him. I tried to rinse his hands off but he decided it would be better to just hop in the tiny little sink.

Despite Cj's disapproval Taygen decided that Norah gets to have all the fun with the princess dress up shoes. So he slipped on a pair and did a few laps around the room. I mean at least they are blue right:)

3 comments:

KB said...

Hahahahaha!!! Love the pic of the blue shoes! What a doll he is, but you already know that. Thanks for the birthday song- have fun in CA

Unknown said...

Kristina, I'm so glad you found me! Yes we are in Vegas and we should get together soon.

My Story said...

Hey! What a cute blog. Taygen sure looks like both of you. It seems like yesterday I was over at your house playing dolls. I can't believe we both have our own families now.
Breanne Ash (Minson)